4.13.2010

I'll post pics later

So I went and got my free shirt at Aeropostale yehah. I had to show them a print out of the detailed information (shown in past post) so they could punch in the code. It's basically a tight, stretchy, v-neck, cotton shirt and you choose from a variety of colors...yellow, navy blue, fuscia, and bright green. If they did come in other colors, I didn't seem them. I highly recommend getting one since you can wear them during the summer! I don't ever shop there, but I did end up buying a pair of bleached jeans for $15 when I went to get my shirt. Big sale there.

I also went to my local Walgreens where they were having a 50% off sale on Rimmel cosmetics and picked up Spotlight Beige and Dreamy.  I think it was Kmart where I picked up two coupons on the Rimmel display for $2 off Moisture Renew lipsticks which I used towards the Walgreens purchases so each came out to $2 each with tax. Sadly Spotlight Beige is the closest Americans are gonna get to Nude Delight.

Spotlight Beige is a nudish beige with a pink undertone definitely darker than Revlon's Soft Nude and more pink than Revlons Superlustrous Almost Nude (more orange toned).

Jamba Juice is having its 20th Anniversary meaning buy one get one free off all drinks with this coupon from 4/12-4/25!


Oh Jack in the Box is introducing a new type of fries to their menu and so we get to sample em for free on Friday 4/16. 

Cinnabon is giving out two free cupcake bites on April 15 from 6pm to 8pm in "honor" of tax day haha. YAY.

First contest entered @ naturalnchicmakeup. I really enjoy her blog which I ran into today since she swatches items on appropriate areas like the eyes if it's an eyeliner like the MAC pearlglides.
http://naturalnchicmakeup.blogspot.com/2010/04/giveaway-contest

No comments:

Post a Comment