4.21.2010

Freebies of the week

So, CVS is having a B1G1F deal on N.Y.C. items and I used the Redplum coupon that came out this week for $1 off on items over $1.72 so I bought their waterproof eyeliner in Navy ($1.99) and a lipstick in Retro Red($1.99). Purchases came out to 99 cents plus tax. They were also having a sale on all Physicians Forumla products for 40% off. I used a coupon I found on their products at Target that say something like $5.00 off Now that I saved for future use. Their healthy glow mineral bronzer($14.00) came with a bonus mineral pearl glow palette which is normally $12. So at the end I paid something like $1.60 with tax for two fullsize products. SO GOOD. I'll post pics in a bit.

Tomorrow 4/22/10, in honor of Earth Day, Origins will be giving away full size Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash or an Origins Perfect World Antioxidant Cleanser with White Tea if you trade in any current skincare bottle/prodcut (full or empty). They're up to $20 value so make sure to get it! For Origins locations, click hereTheir products are made without Parabens, Phthalates, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil, etc. They'll be recycling the items or converting them into energy!

Get a free hat at the Disney Store tomorrow 4/22/10 in honor of Earth Day! Take in 6 empty plastic bottles of water or soda cans to receive the cap! More info here.

Get any 10 FREE mineral eyeshadows from E.L.F. (eyeslipface) when you purchase $20 worth of products. Just add a minimum of $20 to your shopping cart as well as 10 mineral eyeshadows. Enter code EGMES when you're checking out and the 10 eyeshadows will be FREE! This is until May 15 2010. I mean this is whatever to me since E.L.F. always has deals on shopathome.com. 

That's it for now!

1 comment:

  1. Did you get a chance to pick up a cleanser from Origins? They ran out by 3pm when I called them to check! Boo.

    ReplyDelete